Don’t have time to visit us now? Scroll on over to our online shop and buy Wheels now!SHOP WHEELS NOW
Want to “Bounce” over to a Lombard store? Locate out LombardTyres stores herestore locator
Need a “brake” from searching? We will be on a roll to assist if you are stuck onlineINQUIRE HERE
NOTICE IN TERMS OF THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT NO. 4 OF 2013 (“POPIA”)
The defined terms used in this clause shall have the meaning given to them in the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”).
By using our website you agree to the following:
1. Information we collect:
– Name, address and contact details;
– We may use this information to enforce our legal rights;
– Information collected may be shared with professional service providers, e.g.
accountants and legal practitioners.
2. Website usage information:
We may record how and when you use our website, products, services and further collect, process and/or store your IP-address. We make use of cookie data throughout our website by which means personal information can be collected, processed and/or stored and also used for marketing purposes. It may be stored in Cookies on your computer, which you can disable in your browser, taking into account that it may lead to certain aspects of our website, products or services may stop working and it is stored at our hosting provider. We retain this information indefinitely.
3. Each party accepts that a party to this agreement or its operator, may collect or process personal information of the other party and/or its employees, affiliates, customers, consultants, agents or representatives. Each party hereby consents to the processing of personal information and shall procure the consent of their employees, affiliates, customers, consultants, agents and/or representatives.
4. Each party will take all appropriate steps to ensure that personal information is processed in
accordance with all measures as prescribed by POPIA. In particular, the parties shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information that is collected is complete, accurate, not misleading and updated. Any processing of personal information shall be for a specific, lawful purpose for a limited time and strictly in accordance with express written instructions. Neither party may carry out any related or further processing activities for any other reason whatsoever without the express written consent of the other party, unless such further processing is strictly conducted to comply with an obligation imposed by applicable law.
5. The parties shall take appropriate technical measures to ensure that the integrity of the
personal information in its possession or under its control is secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful use, access, acquisition, disclosure, accidental loss, destruction or damage (which measures may include, encryption, resilience testing of systems and regular assessment of the effectiveness of implemented technical measures).
6. Information security:
We ensure that of security measures, manually and digitally, are in place to safeguard your personal information. The parties undertake to report any infringement relating to the manner in which personal information or other data is processed to the affected party and /or any other security breaches without delay in the event that the disclosure is required by law, regulation or court order. The party concerned must promptly notify the affected party in writing, unless prohibited by law, any requests from an individual with respect to personal information and shall not respond to any such requests unless expressly authorised to do so by the affected party.
7. Data subject participation:
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information and/or to lodge any complaint in terms of POPIA. You may further remove your contact details from our list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the words “Opt out,” after which your contact details will permanently be removed and you will not receive communication from us again.