WELCOME TO OUR NEW TEAM MEMBERS
DRIVING CLOSER TO A BETTER FUTURE!
Class 2 of 2016
We want to welcome the following NEW Team Members into our LT Team:
1. Christo Bezuidenhout – Krugersdorp East
2. Dedre Grobler – Reception
3. Hansie Grobler –Krugersdorp East
4. Francois Johnson –Randburg
5. Rose Monye –Warehouse/Logistics
6. Jacqueline Nel – Kimberley
7. Andre Opperman – Krugersdorp West
8. Dane Rotkin –Krugersdorp East
9. Rebecca Sedumedi –Johannesburg
10. George Segami – Commercial Division
11. Hugo van Heerden –Republic rd.
They all successfully completed the recruitment program and was selected as new team members after extremely tough interviews.
Well done to all of you – you made us proud!
More about our Recruitment Program
Every year, Lombard Tyres recruits a number of matriculated school leavers from Krugersdorp and surrounding communities and offers them an opportunity to experience the world of work for a two month period. During this time the selected recruits are exposed to the various aspects of the Lombard Tyres business, from administration and warehousing, to sales and tyre technology.
This enables each recruit to experience a variety of work processes and environments which will assist them in their future choice of career. A stipend is also paid to each recruit during this period. At the conclusion of the two months' work experience, the selected recruits are free to leave and seek employment in those work areas that interest them the most. Should suitable vacancies exist within.
Lombard Tyres then preference is given to those selected recruits that successfully complete the full experiential period.
View all photos from the recruit/trainee Welcoming Function here: